Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Q&A Infertility and Chiropractic

Hello Karen.

I have a question re: fertility/infertility.
I have a young woman has one ovary, endometriosis, a potentially blocked fallopian (sp?) tube, a husband with low motility, many previous failed in vitro and "forced in vitro" attempts.  They have one child through a "forced in vitro" attempt and they would very much like to have another.  I offered to consult with you and Madeline Behrent on their behalf.

Is there a protocol (chiropractic, nutrition etc.) that I should consider with them or are there simply too many roadblocks. 

I'd love to hear your thots.
With Love and Gratitude.
Jeb  


Hi Jeb,

Thanks for trusting me with your valuable practice members, what an honor! 

Is the father currently under care as well or just mom?  In my experience with women who are having fertility issues, coccyx is a key.  C2 is also a major component to the problem.  If those 2 areas are clear, then it's good ol' L3 and sacrum.  I'd bet that mom had quite a fall on her tailbone in the past.  Ask her. Always clear cranial issues as well, 

As far as nutrition goes, Vit E is essentail for reproductive health.  Evening primrose oil helps to balance hormonal flucuations, but should not be taken during pregnancy (until late 3rd trimester when it helps to "ripen" the cervix)

There are no homeopathic or herbal remedies that come to mind for this problem.  But if I think of any I will be sure to let you know. 
I hope this helps a little.  Keep me posted.  Again, I would definitely check the coccyx. 

Dr. Karen Gardner

Earn 11 CE credits online (Where applicable. Some restrictions apply)
Gardner Method  Prenatal Chiropractic Program

This is the COMPLETE, ON-DEMAND, 15+ module series on the Gardner Method of Prenatal Chiropractic care.  It is a "go at your own pace", online webinar series where you can earn up to 10 CE credits. Some restrictions apply.  Continue reading to learn more.
Dr. Karen, just wanted to say wow...I've learned so much and I'm only into the 2nd module. This is the stuff we need to know in everyday practice! I could listen to you all day long!        ~ Dr. Katie Gelesko Stull

Enroll now and save 10% off of your tuition.



Want to build, grow and perfect your Pregnancy Practice? Let's get on a call to discuss your strategy. The first call is on me! Schedule now


Dr. Karen, just wanted to say wow...I've learned so much and I'm only into the 2nd module. This is the stuff we need to know in everyday practice! I could listen to you all day long!        ~ Dr. Katie Gelesko Stull

No comments:

Post a Comment