Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Q&A Red Raspberry Leaf Tea...when and how much?

This question is posed by a DC who is finding conflicting information about the use of Red Raspberry leaf tea in preparation for childbirth.

Dear Dr. Gardner,
Do you have any resources or information as to when it is safe to start taking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea to prepare for labor and how much? I am finding all sorts of conflicting information. Thank you. Dr. Weber

Dear Dr. Weber,

There are so many conflicting accounts of the "when" and the "how much" concerning Red  Raspberry Leaf. Some sources say it's completely safe and some say avoid it at all costs. For that reason, I defer to my expert in all things natural childbirth, my midwife colleague Barbara D'Amato. She's been catching babies for 30+ years and I have been working with her for over 20. 

Her recommendations are to drink 1-2 cups of tea daily starting in the 2nd trimester.

Thanks again for reaching out. Have a great week!



Sincerely,





Dr. Karen Gardner



www.pregchiro.com 


Want to build, grow and perfect your Pregnancy Practice? Let's get on a call to discuss your strategy. The first call is on me! Schedule now


Dr. Karen, just wanted to say wow...I've learned so much and I'm only into the 2nd module. This is the stuff we need to know in everyday practice! I could listen to you all day long!        ~ Dr. Katie Gelesko Stull

No comments:

Post a Comment